Are you concerned about how to keep your hair healthy? How to keep your hair texture natural and strong instead of hair that has been damaged due to coloring, styling tools, and chemical products?
Here is the solution! Only one product is required to get the desired outcome.
Hair Mask! This amazing product will elevate your hair health to new heights.
Why it is Important to Use Hair Masks?
It's critical that you use a nourishing mask that can help maintain your color looking vibrant and your hair looking healthy. It's like a powerful conditioner that absorbs into and nourishes your hair, giving it the boost it needs to improve and strengthen — whether it's dried, heat-damaged, chemically colored, curly, or merely ageing.
Conditioner v/s Hair Mask
- Hair conditioners are commonly used to provide moisture to the hair. They make hair look silky and lustrous. A hair mask goes even further, deeply moisturizing the hair strands while also conditioning them.
- Conditioners can be used on a regular basis, whereas hair masks are used comparatively less regularly, i.e. once a week.
- Hair conditioners should be applied after shampooing, while hair masks should be applied before shampooing.
How to Pick the Right Hair Mask?
Before choosing the right product, you must first figure out what sort of hair you have. When looking for products to help prevent breakage, look for a mask that contains a combination of nourishing oils and moisturizing ingredients.
- Use a highly moisturizing and conditioning mask to hydrate and nourish your strands if your hair is dry.
- Hair that is thin should be treated with a protein-rich mask, which will strengthen your hair.
- Use a mask that contains a lot of natural oils like jojoba, avocado, and coconut to soften and enhance your curls.
Nirakle offers the finest Ayurvedic Hair Masks online to solve all your hair concerns. This centuries-old Ayurvedic formula, which contains amla, haritaki, and vibhitaki, promotes hair development, prevents hair loss, dandruff, premature graying, manages split ends, and reduces roughness, and more.
How to Properly Use Hair Mask for the Best Results
Make sure your hair is thoroughly clean and ready to absorb the nutrients from your mask.
Apply the Hair Mask liberally over the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Apply it on your scalp as well. To evenly apply the mask throughout your hair, use your convenient comb. Wrap your hair in a hot steaming towel or a shower cap, and then cover with a hair towel to keep the heat in.
Our Nirakle Triphaladi Choornam is simple to apply and yields excellent results. Mix 2 tbsp Triphaladi choornam with 5-6 tbsp water or 4-5 tbsp pure coconut oil to make a paste. Apply the paste evenly to you hair from scalp to the ends. Leave it on for 30-40min. Wash off with a mild hair cleanser.
Opt for one that suits your hair type and contains the fewest preservatives and toxins possible. Visit our website for more chemical-free products.